In the USA, Americans for Safe Technology have designated May 15 as a National Day of Action on the 5G issue.
As you can see from the link below, the organisation has prepared an impressive support package to help people who want to organise local events as an expression of their opposition to having 5G technology deployed in their communities.
With only two weeks to go until May 15, there is no time to organise anything as impressive in New Zealand as what Americans for Responsible Technology are doing for the USA.
However, if you support New Zealand remaining 5G Free, please consider doing something on May 15 to help raise awareness of the 5G issue. A list of suggested actions is below:
- Write to your MPs (There are ideas to help you do this at this link: https://5g.org.nz/2019/04/27/ideas-to-help-you-write-to-or-otherwise-engage-with-mps/ )
- Leaflet commuters*
- Leaflet parents picking up children from school*
- Put a sign on your fence or inside your window declaring your home a 5G Free Zone.
- Calling into talkback radio on 5G (If you would like to do this, there is information that you may find useful at this link: https://5g.org.nz/2018/10/11/facts-about-5g-in-nz/ )
- If you need more ideas, please see this link: https://5g.org.nz/2019/04/20/what-you-can-do-to-help-keep-new-zealand-5g-free/
NB: If you would like to give out leaflets in a public place, please read the leafleting guide at this link first. There is a variety of leaflets that you can download and print at this link: https://5g.org.nz/resources/
UPDATE: If you are on Facebook, please like and follow the new FB page https://www.facebook.com/5GFreeNewZealand/
Website editor’s note:
Thank you for reading this post on www.5G.org.nz, NZ’s 5G information website. If you found it to be interesting, please share it with your friends and family.
If you would like to help in any way with the campaign against 5G in NZ, please email through the Contact Form on this website.
There is now a Resources page on the site where you can download flyers and posters for printing and distribution and also download the new 5G Free New Zealand Personal Action Plan
We now also have an Events Page in which events relating to 5G will be listed as information comes to hand.
If you would like to stay up to date with information on what is happening in NZ in relation to smart technology, 5G and wireless and health issues, please sign yourself up to the free email list at www.stopsmartmeters.org,nz
This will mean that you receive occasional newsletters from Stop Smart Meters NZ which include information on these topics.